And thank's for your letter. Sorry for this (very) late answer.
I spoke with Yves Lacroix about your request.
So we decide:
1. that we don't know nothing about the copyright on internet versus the editor...
2. "a priori" we don't desagree with " adding (a part of ) the contents of our book" as you ask.
3. But, please:
- copy PARTS of the books, not all the book
- parts not in french or "neederlandse taal" (in english, with not ?) in the goal to don't make concurrence with the editions on the market
- with the mentions of the source...
I hope this can agree your site and the friends of andreas...
Best to you (and worst fort my english...)